26 novembre 2011

why do i always do this..




want that ^ can't remember where i got the image from though :(
omgsh, so stressed. did more or less no work last week and now have insane amounts to do across the weekend and the next couple weeks fuck.
plus, ive missed loads of jewellery events this weekend that i knew were happening but i couldn't be arsed to check the details of them, it's not like i've done anything worth while instead :| could've got so many pages of research for my portfolio so i am seriously annoyed. gonna have to go tomorrow and i've also found a few events on early this week and a possible internship i could apply for! need to get my arse into gear so badly.
anyway, i'll stop babbling, cause my blog is becoming unreadable aha, it's like a boring journal. another thing on my list of things to do is to sort my blog out! anyway, off to jewellery class, will return later with something hopefully more exciting and positive to post :)

Aucun commentaire: