20 novembre 2011

can't get m83's new album out of my head



this is hilarious! me and my best friend often have to discussion about the whole 'hipster' cliché, pretentious wanker epidemic that seems to be huge at the moment.
i like to joke that she ticks every box, which she does. but she doesn't so much approve of my joking :) love you han.

so, yesterday, i had a proper nights sleep for the first time in a couple of weeks, may sound pretty uninteresting but i was so excited to be tired at half 11 last night and able to naturally wake up at 6 this morning, my sleeping patterns have been so all over the place as of late, it's just a constant intense tiredness that has been getting in the way of everything i need to do with my days. aaahhh, happy to have that hurdle jumped anyway.
things are still looking pretty good, i'm still feeling focused but definitely need to crack on a little bit the next week or two. i got my personal statement first draft done which is brilliant and means i can send off my UCAS application soon :) which is just as nerve wracking as as relieving. i'm trying so hard not to put all my hopes into getting into CSM but it's definitely the course i feel is right. workworkwork, portfolioportfolioportfolio is all i can really think at the moment :)
my jewellery classes are going really well!

currently debating whether to start a new blog for my jewellery progress and inspiration or to just start to make this one more focused and professional. ummmmaaaa..


source; theselby

Aucun commentaire: