13 novembre 2011

retail truly is thereapeutic..

but it only relieves the stress momentarily..

got the most amazing new ring from topshop today, literally in love. it's by just acces, the accesories line stemmed from 'just female' a danish fashion label.

i was in love with the whole stand in topshop and wanted to buy every item. but with the expensive commision prices, i figured a £15 double chain ring and a £12 ear cuff was probably a good place to stop. definitely gonna go back when i have more money though, maybe to treat myself as some sorta insentive.
i seriously need to get my act together, i know that if i put my mind to it, more or less instantly then i will be able to focus and succeed, however if i don't then i am heading down my classic road of self sabbotage and i will end up letting myself down completely.
i need to; get on top of my jewellery portfolio, make some serious headway in my research and design, get my personal statement finalised and checked by LS, reaed to be checked my jewellery tutor. get project 2 completely finished! to do so; get shoots done this week! one after the other, get illustrations done tomorrow and in the evenings. get ALL research in place and onto the blog for project 3 ready to focus on across the weekend and end of the week and also get a step by step plan of completeion sorted for project 1. start to compelte one drawing assignment per day/ three per weekend, thouroughly until completed! sort out gym membership and start attending everyday plus atleast 3 classes, fix my cv and hand out everywhere, apply to jewellery jobs, sort out glass workshop placement! continue attending lifedrawing, keep room and work space tidy, so that i can keep my brain tidy. eat healthily, keep on top of vitamins and allergies, healthy meals, healthy snacks, cut out junk for the whole month. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! fuck. and most importantly.. breath!
so, this is dull, my blog seems to have momentarily become a journal/ to do list. atleast i now have my aims typed out so i can check in and cross them off mentally as i go. can't wait to have an empty to do list and a feeling a relief and accomplishment. gonna take a lot of all nighters to get me there i reckon.




on a bright a note, i got an amazing burnt orange chunky scarf today! in love.

and, once again, i'm still up when the birds have started to sing. FUCK.

Aucun commentaire: