5 juillet 2011

feelin guuuurrrd today.



just feelin happy and chilled and nice :)
i'm having one of those days where i have like a realisation and decide to pull my act together and sort my life out. i mean, that mindset tends to fade away after 3 or 4 days at most due to school distractions and what not. but i have no school to distract me? so, :O!!!!!!!!!! i'm just generally exited for some reason? i don't even know what for aha. gonna get on top of life, eat right, exercise, get outta the house more , dye my god awful routes outta my hair, start drinking bare water again, try and be happier and stop checkin my phone every 5 minutes. just chill and be friendly ennit :D i'm even thinking about starting to do some extra prep for my uni portfolio for LCF next year. that's crazy mad on top of things for me!!!!!
still cannot wait to see my girl lara seriously!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. she's just kinda like, my breath of fresh air friend? cause i have her to myself, aha, as in we don't share any friends so we avoid the whole group dynamic/ bitchy/ just paranoid gossipy shit that kinda comes with being female :') and we aren't too involved in eachothers lives so we can just talk about absolutely anything and everything, give eachother objective, completely unbiased opinions, moan about the effort that goes into art and just generally lol at us talking in fake gangsta lingo and do shit like dress up to see harry potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
i'm quite enjoying listening to teenage dirtbag and vanilla ice and the fresh prince theme tune at the moment, it's cause i'm super wicked and tha', andandand i'm finally looking forward to prom, wish the ex would stop being a silly and just like not go though!?! paha.
when i see girls that were in my year at school with really minging creepy looking boyfriends that are like 5 or 6 years older than us, i just kinda feel sad about the world.. :)
wow, i didn't meant to write so much nonsense.

source; free people via trendhunterofcourse.

Aucun commentaire: